Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Postage Stan



This is another new Garbage Pail Kids gag concept by me and drawn by me, I've named him Postage Stan and U.S. Mel. If anyone or any company uses this idea of mine withiout permission, I will take legal action. On the other hand if I decide to submit my idea, that is my choice. If a member of the GPK team contacts me to ask about using my idea, they can ask me by sending inquiries to my email or contacting me in some other way. However since Topps these days specifically marks their GPK products as being for ages 6+ up, this one would be considered too racy anyway. There is no postage stamp GPK in Original Series for sure, and I checked and didn't see one in All-New Series, and I know there isn't one in Brand New Series. I would be concerned if they used my gag: if they came up with a very different gag for a postage stamp GPK not involving licking, I wouldn't call them out on that, even if they were inspired by mine.

I will post this one on instagram probably today, my instagram is @AlexGheorghiu.

1 comment:

  1. This is another new Garbage Pail Kids gag concept by me and drawn by me, I've named him Postage Stan and U.S. Mel. He is a GPK on a U.S. postage stamp bending over and taking off his pants (mooning), exposing his butt. A man or possibly a woman has the stamp between index finger and thumb and is licking the back of the stamp to make it sticky so as to apply to an envelope. The result is that it appears that the person is licking the postage stamp GPK's behind. As with all my concepts, if anyone or any company uses this idea of mine withiout permission, I will take legal action. I posted this one on my Instagram on March 26th, 2013.

    ReplyDelete