Saturday, May 25, 2013

Going to post 5 new GPK concept drawings these days

I'm going to post 5 Garbage Pail Kids new concept drawings in the coming days, hopefully I'll have all 5 posted within May. The concepts date back consciously as far back as January or February 2012. I say consciously because I may have thought of many of these back in the 1980s when I was a kid.

I was so busy in April and over half of May that I didn't make time to finish drawing these Garbage Pail Kids which were already sketched months before. So I can't say that I took more time on these drawings than on the others, it's actually the same amount of time. But I did have more time to think about the concepts and the way I'm presenting them, however I already decided how they were going to be laid out back in February and March. I just had to finish drawing them. I'll post two of them today.

Update: I removed two of the GPK concepts that I posted in May, there are 5 from May on my blog now. 5 like from 1 GPK wax pack. The two that I removed, one of them was not seriously intended as a GPK concept (the condom GPK) while the other one is a cool drawing, but that character is more suited for a GPK profile on the back of a card, you know like the backs of Original 5th Series.

So be on the lookout for my new GPK concept drawings these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment