Friday, June 14, 2013

Spider-Man drawings June 14th


AmazingSpiderMan2014
                                               
Two versions of a partly inked drawing showing Spider-Man in his black costume. The Spider-Man part of the drawing goes back to 1996 or 1997, at which time it was finished in pencil, then in 2014 I drew more of the background and began inking and finished inking the Spider-Man part of the drawing on June 14th. The version showing the new background with super-Ninjas will be finished soon (update 2021 Dec: I will post the finished work here in early 2022). This is an original pose, not adapted from someone else's.

Update, Dec 2021: I've added the label {Spider-Man art} to this post, so if you want to click on that label (you will find the label below this post, you have to go to web version to see the label, not mobile version) you will be able to quickly get to my other blog posts featuring my Spider-Man artwork. And I will have new Spider-Man works added in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment